View Profile DioShiba

34 Movie Reviews

Sexy enough and yet, not too explicit. I like that

Ironically enough, this works because you have two game characters who happen to have a memedom

I like this alot.

1 Game Review

Only thing I have is that, is there a way I can play with a controller instead of having to use the keyboards or no?

It's not a bad game my problem is that it's just insanely awkward to play a rhythm game with a bloody keyboard.

5 Audio Reviews

I think what you're doing works. The opening is extremely strong and what I do like is that crescendo (I think that that slowly works its way up after 00;56 to 01:22.

I guess maybe it would have been too hopeful to wish that there was sort of a polyrythm going on with the piano and the main beat at the same time when the drums were playing around 03:05, but even then I'm not sure how well that would have sounded in this case. Nonetheless even with out that I really feel like this is a strong piece that would work seriously well in dramatic moments.

Good work. Tis hoping to see more from you in the future.

ToraXD001 responds:

Thanks! Glad to hear your thoughts on this piece! XD

As for the whole 'polyrhythm' thing you suggested at 3:05, it's actually looping back to the beginning of the song, since this is kind of written as a video game BGM, lol.

I dig it, the beat and the synths make a really insane atmosphere for this piece..

Hey, I like what you're doing with this.

Cheers man.

51 Art Reviews

I've browsed some of your art. IN ANY CASE I think you have some potential. By far I will say that this is my favorite out of the bunch.

What I'm going to tell you with honesty is that you have to focus on some of the fundamental skills with art in understanding shape, form, volume, shading, color theory, and all that other stuff and keep practicing from there. Because you certainly have the ideas here and I think you have the dedication for it but you're not at a place where you have a certain level of mastery over your skill set.

And the thing with that is that it takes time, I don't know how old you are or whether or not you might be in high school or at a college level, but I would say take advantage of as many art classes that you can and really study form. But one thing I would encourage you to do is use a sketch book and let your ideas flourish in the mean time and develop a process to get you from point A to point B.

But again, I actually like some of the ideas you have. But it's that sense of fundamental art knowledge and the sense of direction you need to get at a point where you have a sense of mastery with your skills.

Asskick247 responds:

hello DioShibe. I really loved this review. This was a motivation. i dont get compliments often, but this moved me. thanks for the support! from asskick247.

KICKASS this is fucking awesome.

Keep up the good work.

B I G S H O T

DioShiba (Or DeeShibe) is a Digital Artist who enjoys making cartoons and pixel art. Graduated with a BFA in Digital Arts. All opinions expressed on Newgrounds are my own and reflect no one else. Don't steal my work and give credit if you repost anywhere.

Artist/Cartoonist